How to Share Teaching Aids from Object Viewer
Merge EDU gives you access to over 1,000 hands-on, digital teaching aids in the Merge Object Viewer app. The digital teaching aids are just as effective as physical models for learning, and we make it easy to share them with your students.
This article will show you how to:
- Share a Teaching Aid Collection
- Share a Single Teaching Aid Object
Share a Teaching Aid Collection
- Go to https://dashboard.mergeedu.com/ and Sign-In to your Merge Account
- Click on “Object Viewer” under "Science" in the left-side Navigation Menu to view the Teaching Aid Collections
- Click the collection you would like to share to open up the collections page
- Click the “Share Options” button then select “Copy Link” or "Print QR Code"
- You can share the link using email or your classroom management tool, or print or screencast the QR Code for students to scan
Sharing a Single Teaching Aid Object
- From the collection page, tap on an individual object. Or select “Objects” from the top menu and select an individual teaching aid object you would like to share.
- Tap the “Share Options” button then select “Copy Link” or "Print QR Code"
- You can share the link using email or your classroom management tool, or print or screencast the QR Code for students to scan.
Now that you know how to share hands-on digital teaching aids with your students, you can integrate them into your lessons throughout the school year.
Check out this article on how to Share Your Collections in Object Viewer