Now that you’ve learned how to use the Object Uploader to upload your own 3D objects, and how to use Object Viewer to view your own 3D creations, it’s time to share your creations with others.
In case you missed it, click here to learn how to upload you own objects.
- Go to https://dashboard.mergeedu.com/ and sign in to your Merge Account.
- Tap on “My Stuff” on the left-side navigation menu to view your uploaded objects.
- Tap the object’s thumbnail to open up the object details page.
- Tap “Share Options”, then “Copy Link” to copy the sharable link for the object, or copy the object code.
- Send out the link to whoever you wish to share your object with - the link will automatically open the Object Viewer app and download the object onto their device.
- Share the object code when a user may not be able to use a link. To use the object code, tap the menu in Object Viewer then select “Code Search” and enter the code.
Sharing your own 3D objects is a great way to get feedback on your work, making it easy to iterate when developing 3D prototypes. Now that you know how to share your 3D objects, you can create and share your own collections.