Merge EDU makes it easy for teachers to share Topic Cards with their students, whether they’re learning remotely at home, in the classroom, or in a hybrid learning environment.
In this article, you will learn how to share a Topic Card by using the shareable link:
- Visit https://dashboard.mergeedu.com/ and Login to your Merge Teacher or Administrator Account
- Select “Science Simulations” under “Science” on the left-side Navigation Menu to view the list of topic cards inside Merge Explorer
- Select the topic card you want to share
- Click “Share Options” then select “Copy Card Link” to copy the link to that topic card
- Share the link using email or your classroom management tool – the link will launch the topic card directly in the Merge Explorer app
Now that you’ve learned how to share a Topic Card link with your students, you can share specific Topic Cards with students as part of your science lessons.