Merge EDU gives you access to over 1,000 hands-on, digital teaching aids. The digital teaching aids are just as effective as physical models for learning, and we make it easy to share them with your students.
This article will show you how to:
- Share a Teaching Aid Collection
- Share a Single Teaching Aid Object
- Go to https://dashboard.mergeedu.com/ and Sign-In to your Merge Account
- Click on “Teaching Aids” under Science in the left-side Navigation Menu to view the Teaching Aid Collections
- Click the collection you would like to share to open up the collections page
- Click the “Share Content” button then select “Copy Link” to copy the shareable Link
- Share that link using email or your classroom management tool - the link will launch the Teaching Aid collection directly in the Object Viewer app
- From the collection page tap on an individual object. Or select “Objects” from the top menu and select an individual teaching aid object you would like to share.
- From the object page the “Share Content” button then select “Copy Link” to copy the shareable link
- Share that link using email or your classroom management tool - the link will launch the object directly in the Object Viewer app
Now that you know how to share hands-on digital teaching aids with your students, you can integrate them into your lessons throughout the school year.