Making a paper cube
Don't have a Merge Cube at home? No worries, Merge has you covered with a Paper Cube that kids can make at home! Not only is this a great hands-on activity, but it also opens up a whole new world of activities with Merge EDU apps and resources.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A Printer and printer paper or white cardstock
- A glue stick and/or clear adhesive tape
- A compatible device
Now just follow the steps below to create your very own Merge Paper Cube:
Step 1 - Download and Print the Paper Cube PDF
- Download the Paper Cube PDF: https://mergecube.com/paper-pdf
- Print a copy of the Merge Paper Cube on a 8.5”x11” sheet of paper or cardstock.
Step 2 - Assemble the Paper Cube
- Cut the Merge Paper Cube out along the solid black outline.
- Fold each of the dotted lines and the flaps.
- Fold the entire cube together to create a cube shape.
- Attach the flaps using glue and/or clear tape.
Step 3 - Try it out with the Merge EDU Apps!
- See how you can Hold a Digital Object (hologram) in the palm of your hand!
- Learn how to Download Merge EDU Apps so you can get started.
Now that you’ve successfully made your own Merge Paper Cube, it’s time to get started using the Merge EDU Platform to learn science, mastering STEM, and becoming Future Ready.
Check out this article on how you can use your Merge Paper Cube to Teach a Lesson Remotely.