There are a number of factors that may contribute to the quality of the visual experience. Try some of these troubleshooting tips:
- Remove the protective lens covers that come on the Merge Headset lenses
- Use your thumb and pointer finger to slide the lens adjustments (located at the top and bottom of the Headset) in and out until it matches your vision
- Push the phone inside the goggles down all the way after the headset is fully on your head
- Uninstall and reinstall the the google cardboard viewer and rescan the QR Code located on the back strap of the Headset (or with the link provided)
- For 360 videos on Youtube, switch to a higher quality resolution setting in Google Cardboard mode
If you are still experiencing difficulties after trying these steps, please contact us at email@example.com.