Yes! We regularly review and execute data privacy agreements with our customer districts which have specific local requirements. Our products are also compliant with all relevant federal data privacy regulations such as COPPA and FERPA, as well as GDPR. We’ve also been awarded the Student Privacy Pledge Signatory.
Articles in this section
- What is the Merge EDU Platform?
- What are the licensing options for a school/organization?
- How do I purchase a license for my school/organization?
- What are the licensing options for an individual?
- I’m an educator, can I try the Merge EDU Platform for free?
- Does the EDU Platform align to my state’s science standards?
- Will your platform conform with our school’s data privacy requirements?
- What Single Sign On (SSO) systems does the Platform support?
- What resources are there for educators?
- How do I become a Merge Ambassador?