Yes. We regularly review and execute data privacy agreements with our customer districts which have specific local requirements. Our product is also compliant with all relevant federal data privacy regulations such as COPPA, and FERPA. We are currently pursuing independent certification of compliance.
Articles in this section
- How do I become a Merge Ambassador?
- Will there be teacher resources?
- Will your platform conform with our school’s data privacy requirements?
- How much would it cost to use this across my school or district?
- Do teachers and IT admins need a license?
- Does every student need a license?
- Which single sign on systems do you support?
- Does each user need their own device?
- What is my class has more than 25 students?
- Which license do I need?