The Merge EDU platform has resources like science standards aligned Activity Plans for topics in Merge Explorer, STEM activity plans for using Object Viewer with the Merge Cube, getting started guides, tutorials, and a teacher network for sharing best practices across science and STEM subjects.
Articles in this section
- What is the Merge EDU Platform?
- What are the licensing options for a school/organization?
- How do I purchase a license for my school/organization?
- What are the licensing options for an individual?
- I’m an educator, can I try the Merge EDU Platform for free?
- Does the EDU Platform align to my state’s science standards?
- Will your platform conform with our school’s data privacy requirements?
- What Single Sign On (SSO) systems does the Platform support?
- What resources are there for educators?
- How do I become a Merge Ambassador?