Using “VR Mode” allows you to experience Merge Cube while wearing virtual reality goggles, while “Phone Mode” lets you use Merge Cube just with your smartphone or tablet.
Articles in this section
- Are the free apps going away?
- What do I do with the activation code inside the Merge Cube package?
- Object Viewer doesn’t have a place to put my activation code?
- What’s the difference between an Activation Code and an Object Code?
- How can I use Object Viewer without uploading my own 3D models?
- Which VR headsets are compatible with Merge Cube?
- Is the Merge Cube sold internationally?
- Is my device compatible with the Merge Cube?
- My cube isn’t working! What should I do?
- What’s the difference between VR Mode and Mobile Mode?