Using “VR Mode” allows you to experience Merge Cube while wearing virtual reality goggles, while “Phone Mode” lets you use Merge Cube just with your smartphone or tablet.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find VR/AR applications and experiences?
- Do I need a Merge Cube to use the Merge Cube apps?
- Do I need to purchase a subscription to experience Merge Apps?
- How can I upload my own 3D objects using Object Viewer?
- What is the difference between VR Mode and Phone Mode?
- How do I change the language in Merge Explorer/Object Viewer?
- How do I cancel my Merge Explorer or Object Viewer subscription?
- How can I use Object Viewer without uploading my own 3D models?